This year there will be limited spots available for decorated trees. Beginning November 1, clubs can reserve a tree space. After November 15, the remaining spaces will be available for residents and businesses to reserve. Guidelines for assignment and decorating trees for the community are as follows.
- The first assignments of tree reservations will be available to Association sanctioned clubs/member organizations.
- Limited space is available. The Activities department will take reservations and make tree assignments on a first come, first serve basis. Tree locations not reserved by November 15 will be available for commercial sponsors and individuals members.
- Artificial or real trees must be purchased by the club or individual sponsor. The Association does not provide trees. All trees should be over 5 feet tall. Decorations and lights must be put on the tree by the sponsor. Remember that decorations will be exposed to the wind and possibly rain. Therefore, sturdy, non-breakable ornaments are recommended. Important, due to limited electricity available, lights put on the tree must be LED lights.
- Signs placed on the tree must not exceed 2 ½ feet by 2 ½ feet. No part of the sign should fall within 12 inches of the curb.
- Decorated trees will be picked up and set up by the Operations department. Staff will pick up between November 27 and December 1. Pickup locations must be in Canyon Lake.
- The trees will be “dark” this until the official Tree Lighting Ceremony at the Lodge, December 3.
- Trees will be returned to the address provided by the member/business (must be in Canyon Lake) between January 2 and January 5.
For reservations and more information about holiday trees, contact Samantha Bell in the Activities department at 951.244.6841 x610.