Don't miss one of Canyon Lake's most anticipated fall events, the Canyon Lake Car Show on Saturday, October 8 at the Lodge and surrounding area. The event will feature more than 200 pre-1973 classic and vintage cars and trucks for spectators to view. In addition to the vintage cars and trucks, there will be raffle drawings and auctions featuring many unique items. There will be music and entertainment, and a special performance by Temescal Canyon High School Drum Line. The Lighthouse Restaurant and Bar will be open during the event, featuring a special themed menu and margarita souvenir cups. There will also be vendors that will be selling a variety of food, specialty items, and services. Booth space is sold out for this year, but vendors are encouraged to be the first to reserve a booth for next year.
Event Calendar7 a.m. to 9 a.m.
– Classic Car Check-in and "day of" registration.
9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
– Gates Open for spectators.
– Car Show for Spectators.
– Car Show Starts.
– 50/50 and Raffle Ticket Sales Start.
9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
– Car Judging Car Judging (by show registrants, dignitaries and professional judges).
– Return Ballots by 12 Noon to receive 2016 magnetic dash plaque.
– Progeria charity Raffle results will begin.
– Car show Award Presentations, 50/50 and raffle presentation.
– Car Cruise Begins.
Car Cruise Route
Event Details to Remember
- There will be "No Parking" signs posted a few days before the event instructing no parking at the Lodge after
Car Show Mardi Gras Dinner & Dance
Enjoy the 2016 show!