The 35th Annual Tree Lighting Festival hosted by the Canyon Lake Property Owners Association and Jr. Women’s Club, will be December 4, 2016 outside of the Lodge. The event starts at 4 p.m. and Santa and Mrs. Claus will arrive on the fire truck at approximately 5:30 p.m.
ENTERTAINMENT (starting at 4 p.m.)
- Little Learners
- JDI Dance Co.
- The Royal Court
- The Choraleers
FREE KIDS ACTIVITIES
- Holiday Photo Station (DIY photos with fun holiday backdrop)
- Mini Horse Petting Zoo
- Red Baron Airplane Ride
- Train Obstacle Course Bounce House
- Children's Jumper Bounce House
- Holiday Temporary Tattoo Booth (by Jr. Women's Club)
- Balloon Artists
- Photos with Santa and Mrs. Claus from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. (parents, please bring camera or phone to take photos)
- The Canyon Lake Jr. Women's Club is taking donations of new unopened toys (please do not wrap donations). The Jr. Women's Club will give five raffle tickets per donation. The raffle will be at 5 p.m.
- The Girl Scouts Troops are taking donations of gently used coats and blankets to help aide the homeless.
- Light'em Up Mike will have a booth set up to help kids light up their bike!
- Big Mama's Hot Dog Cart
- Juanita's Sweets and More
LED LIGHT EXCHANGE
The Western Riverside Council of Governments (WRCOG) will have a booth set up at the Tree Lighting Festival so residents can exchange non-LED holiday lights for energy efficient LED lights. To participate in the LED Holiday Light Exchange, bring the following:
- MUST BRING old inefficient incandescent holiday lights. You may exchange up to TWO strands. Lights must still work, strands must be 50 count or higher, and contain all bulb parts.
- MUST BRING a recent copy of SCE monthly bill (or proof of electronic bill payment).
- MUST BRING a license or picture identification matching customer name on the SCE bill.
To receive a FREE Energy Efficiency Kit, BRING:
- MUST BRING a copy of your monthly SoCal Gas bill (electronic bill will be acceptable).
- MUST BRING a license or photo identification matching. customer name and address on the SoCal Gas Bill.
- Residents should be sure to dress warm as most of this event is outdoors.
- The Lighthouse Restaurant and Bar will be open during the Tree Lighting Festival, however the parking lot may be extra busy due to the event.