Main Gate Traffic Control Details
- Regular traffic and school busses can go through the Main Gate but should expect delays and are advised to use alternate gates. The City of Canyon Lake has taken lead to communicate with the school and update them on changes or issues.
- A temporary guard booth will be set up with one guard who will be able to verify residents and guests and administer guest passes, via an iPad.
- Temporary guest passes can still be issued at the Main Gate to visitors, although they will not be printed passes.
East Gate Traffic Control
To accommodate the heavier traffic, East Gate entry lanes will be temporarily modified:
- Left Lane: Visitors
- Center Lane: Returning Guests & Decals
- Right Lane: Commercial Vehicles & Decals
Senior Center Access
Senior Center access and parking from Canyon Lake Drive North will be limited throughout the duration of this project. The back gate will be open for access from Burning Tree Drive during Senior Center hours. Click here to see a map.
Town Center Plaza Exiting
The City of Canyon Lake is requiring that traffic from the west side of the Town Center Plaza will be diverted to exit through the eastern traffic light (except golf carts which are ok to go through).Click here to see a map.