Login    Notices Rule Changes Guest Call-In Calendar Payments News
Login    Home   

The Association’s CC&Rs state that no improvement may be installed, placed or moved on a lot, or altered or modified, without the written approval of the Architectural Control Committee. Thus a permit is required for any project on the property except softscape and remodeling of the internal approved habitable structure.

There are multiple application forms for the various types of improvements or projects that may take place on a property:

 Grading Application
 Improvement Application with Conformance Bond
 Lakeside Application
 New Fence Application with Bond
 New Home with Bond
 Pool Application with Bond
 Preliminary Application
 Repair, Replace and Maintenance Application
 Variance Application
 Extension Request

Completed application forms and application fees (if required), must be submitted to the Planning and Compliance Department. Upon submission, the application will be scheduled for review by the Architectural Control Committee at their weekly meeting, which applicants may attend. Following the Committee's review and decision, the applicant will be mailed a written decision.

For questions about the type(s) of application needed for your project please contact the Planning and Compliance department at 951.244.6841 x320.



Contact Planning and Compliance

Please contact Planning and Compliance with any questions related to home improvements or architectural violations.


  • Office Location
    CLPOA Administrative Office
    31512 Railroad Canyon Road
    Canyon Lake, CA 92587

  • Hours
    Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
    Closed Saturday & Sunday

  • Phone
    951.244.6841 x320
Home  |   Contact Us  |   Newsroom  |   Sitemap  |   Website Terms & Conditions
Copyright © 1968-2015  /  Canyon Lake Property Owners Association  /  31512 Railroad Canyon Road  /  Canyon Lake, CA 92587  /  Main Phone: 951-244-6841