PAYING CITATIONS OR VIOLATIONS
If you have received a notification regarding a citation or violation and would like to make a payment, please have your tract-lot number ready, and for citations also have your citation number(located at the top right-hand corner of the citation). Payments can be made the following ways:
- Mail a check or money order made out to CLPOA to 31512 Railroad Canyon Road Canyon Lake, CA 92587.
- Pay in person at the Canyon Lake Property Owners Association building located at 31512 Railroad Canyon Road in Canyon Lake with a check, money order or credit card.
- Pay over the phone with a credit or debit card by calling the Member Services department at 951.244.6841 x310
WHAT ARE CITATIONS AND VIOLATIONS?
- Community Patrol enforces the Association's Rules & Regulations by issuing citations. Click here to learn more about Community Patrol Citations.
- Members may receive violations for not adhering to the Association's Architectural Guidelines as published in the Association's Rules & Regulations. Click here to learn more about Architectural Violations.